Saturday, August 21, 2010

Off to Pokhra

Today was such an great day but unfortunately I don't have time to write about it! people our waiting to use the computer and I have to be super fast!! I promise I'll tell about when I get back from Pokhra. I will be there until Tuesday afternoon - i'm going with another volunteer Kayla and Lexi the volunteer coordinator. We will be staying in the boys home there - checking everything out and hanging out with them while also doing a little bit of sightseeing. Then me and Lexi are heading back Tuesday and lucky Kayla will be spending the next 3 weeks there! Then Wednesday afternoon I start my long journey of flights home! I can't believe my six weeks is coming to an end. I don't want to leave! I will miss everyone so much and I can't even really think about because I will start to cry. Ok people are waiting... I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm off to Pokhra and that I will be telling much much more when I get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment